RAN BY SUPERFOLDER STOOKYSAUCE… THE NEW OY: EU!
A long time ago, in state that will not be said, the Origami Yoda series was created, one that sparked a re-ignition of the Japanese activity and Star Wars. One fan went on to create the Origami Yoda Expanded Universe, where fans could add to the experience of the series.
This concept evolved, and created many like it. But when hard times fell, the original began to fall. To salvage what was left, a new site was created. This is the New EU!
Welcome, reader! Prepare for excitement and tales with origami like you’ve never seen.
Rules (must be followed unless otherwise stated):
1. No heavy violence. A small fight, maybe, but nothing like death.
2. No major cussing. This site is for younger viewers.
3. No religious insults. This one speaks for itself.
4. If you don’t like a story, say why, but be constructively critical. We want this to be a place where the stories are enjoyable, not barely legible.
5. Keep within continuity.
6. Try to stay away from anything too fantastical, sci-fi/fantasy. That sounds bad, but the most unrealistic thing in the Origami Yoda series was how fast the origami craze swept the school. Just keep realistic, under “‘living’ origami.”
7. Please do not directly copy the plot of the original piece of work, TV, book, film, or otherwise. Try to make it your own.
8. Have fun, and write something great!