Hello! Welcome to the Origami Yoda Expanded Universe. This site is a place where SuperFolders send in their own stories and ideas set in the world of Tom Angleberger’s Origami Yoda series!!
Anyways, you can read the OY Expanded Universe stories, write and read the Origami Yoda Legends (the current stories being released on the website), chat, have fun, do what you want, and enjoy your time here!
The Universe Belongs To All!
-The OY EU Staff
Last year doesn’t count.
Basically, you have to write a halloween/scary story. The rules change a little here, so read this.
1. Still no inappropriate language, sexual content, or images.
2. Violence is a little iffy here. Because it’s supposed to be scary, technically there would be violence. So you can have violence and death, BUT, just so that I don’t get kicked out (you know who you are, not pointing fingers JC), you can’t go into detail.
3. No demons or devil. “COME ON!” You think, “I HAVE SO MANY GREAT STORIES WITH THAT STUFF.” Let’s just say that the last time someone wrote something like that… it wasn’t good.
4. Be kind, send a complete story, and have fun!
5. You have until October 29th to submit your stories. You can only do one, however. This is to steady the flow of stories. October 30th is when everyone can vote on the best story. October 31st is when the official winner is revealed.
6. This is sort of obvious: It has to have something to do with origami, as in Origami Yoda Expanded Universe, even if it has the McQuarrie gang, have origami have something to do with causing it, or being a plot point of sorts. If you do zombies, for example, have them do something with origami, like an origami figure starts it all.
7. Another obvious thing is that it can have fictional elements, as the stories will not be counted into a continuity, which is why there’s death. Basically, it doesn’t have to be realistic. Zombies and vampires, anyone?
The Prize: Great Satisfaction? No, something more… any admins add something as a prize, please.
Thank you and remember: there can be violence and death, but don’t go into detail. Pretend your writing this for school, and no demons. Have fun and Happy Halloween!
E-mail your COMPLETE story to firstname.lastname@example.org. BE CREATIVE!