Hello! Welcome to the Origami Yoda Expanded Universe. This site is a place where SuperFolders send in their own stories and ideas set in the world of Tom Angleberger’s Origami Yoda series!!
Anyways, you can read the OY Expanded Universe stories, write and read the Origami Yoda Legends (the current stories being released on the website), chat, have fun, do what you want, and enjoy your time here!
The Universe Belongs To All!
-The OY EU Staff
Hey, guys. It’s your friend, SWF12. Seeing that this site hasn’t done ANYTHING in a little while, I think it’s time we help JC a lot, and do something fun. So, how about a CHRISTMAS STORY COMING-UP-WITH-IDEAS CONTEST? Submit your ideas in the comments!
The entries have to be in by NEXT WEEK! Sorry, but if we want to do this, we have to do this quickly. The ideas submitted before 12:00 PM NST (Newfoundland Standard Time), which is 10:30 PM EST, on FRIDAY, DECEMBER 19TH. I’m sorry to say this, but… LATE ENTRIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. Those who make the deadline go into a poll. Whichever top 3 ideas get the most votes move on to the final round. Whoever gets the most from THERE will have THEIR idea in a story, written by MYSELF! Good luck to all!
Just to recap the rules:Be creative! Include silly parts, but don’t make it TOO silly. We want to UNDERSTAND it. Don’t go like: “Dwight ate a candy cane, then Santa came and said “HAPPY EASTER!” while holding a origami Rocket Raccoon.” That’s silly, and doesn’t make any sense.
Once again, GOOD LUCK TO ALL!
Update: I don’t think I’m making myself clear here. I need story ideas NOW, and so far, I have only 1 entry. I need AT LEAST 3. Now, please submit those ideas in the comments. Thank you. (Written on Dec. 14)
This is one of the biggest reasons I (JC) have been so busy lately, SFs! I’ve been working on this story! It’s set in a high school for teenage supervillain wannabes, except one kid, Firewhirl, is being a big jerk. So our hero (or, uh, villain, I guess?) Luther, must team up with his fellow students, friends and bullies and all, and take down this monster that is Firewhirl. With lightning-zappage, fire dodgeballs, big hairy guys, big hairy girls, and a boatload of awesome super-powered characters, I’m hopeful that you SFs will like it! It’s actually a little bit like the Origami Yoda books, but it’s more in the writing style that I’ve implemented in stories like The End This Is. And SuperFolders can participate in cool contests too, and the winners get their ideas or likenesses in these stories, kinda like the ones I used to do with the EU!
I hope you guys enjoy! The story is coming out soon!
Hey SuperFolders! JC here!
My iPad’s been really weird lately, my schoolwork’s been nuts, and all kinds of stuff is going on, but I wanted to clear up a few things (and announce some other things…)
1) The OY EU Stories (the ones in the big story arc, from “Jango Fortune,” to “The End This Is,” are finished. They were an alternate ending to the Origami Yoda franchise, set mostly after the events of Emperor Pickletine, and they are all connected together into one big story that asks and answers one question: Why can’t anyone remember what happened in Washington D.C., and why does nobody remember Dwight’s chapter?
2) “The Further Adventures of Tommy and His Friends” will be written in separate parts, spanning throughout 2015.
3) The OY Legends are returning this January! Prepare your stories now! (But don’t send them to me! I’ll read them, love them, then forget them!)
4) I am not really part of the OY EU anymore (I’m too strict for a position like “EU Leader,” because I’d try and take down the “Non-Canon EU” stuff for being too violent…) But anyway, I’ll still be part of the SF Community! If you just wanna chat, say hi, ask me a question concerning the “Jango Fortune – The End This Is” story arc, or whatever, you can email me at email@example.com
5) My FIRST original fiction writing work is going to be sold soon as an e-book! More info next post! (Psst…SuperFolders may have the opportunity to read it for free…)
Tom told us to continue his stories, and I did! I decided to make 4 more books to the Origami Yoda series. The 1st one is a collection of stories. It’s called “Mace Windu and the Origami Yoda Expanded Universe”. It has a collection of 4 stories. Can’t say which ones…. This is a small prequel to the next three books which will be on Star Wars Rebels… The cover was made by MattWebb. Anyways, I hope you enjoy it!!! Bye!!!-SF Hansel A.K.A The Dark Knight A.K.A BatMan_Returns
Read it here: Mace Windu and The Origami Yoda Expanded Universe